Happy New week!
So it’s half term week and I started posting the kids-tastic Tuesday (Breakfast Tuesday series)on my Instagram page last week. Week 1
The idea is to post breakfast inspirations that are practical, simple, tasty and quick for breakfast aside cereals, oats and toast bread… a lil boring for the kids don’t you think? *wink*
So, I will be posting a breakfast special every Tuesday this month specifically for the children…I might be a little behind on posting it here on the blog. However if you are a yummy mum on Instagram and would like to catch up on the posts realtime.. then check out/ follow me on my instapage TrayceesFoodFashion:).
First up toasted panini delight!
So what do you need?
– Panini rolls (alternatively use any roll of your kids choice :))
-Grated cheese (if your child in dairy intolerant, leave this one)
– some ham slices (alternative chicken slices or turkey slices)
– Tomato slices
– Olive oil
-Sea salt, black pepper and some dried parsley 🙂
– In a heated grill pan, drizzle little olive oil then place the panini bread to toast a little
– Saute the tomatoes, add a little sea salt, black pepper and parsley… take off heat
– layer ham, the tomatoes and cheese in the panini. Then place in a toaster
Toast for a little just to melt that cheese 😊
The result…Tasty and cheese- li- cious!
If you are on Instagram… join me this Tuesday for more up to date real time posting of the KIDS-TASTIC Tuesday breakfast series this half term and this February!
God bless all our yummilicious children x
From Traycees with looove !