We live in a busy world and continue to appreciate the joys of good home cooking. The world is blessed to have a very wide selection of dishes across every continent. One key factor to enjoying tasty, tantalising good food is spicing correctly…
- Do you enjoy cooking and want to be able to bring out more beautiful natural flavours which you, your family, friends and guests will love?
- Do you need some help with spicing your food to create unique exotic flavours?
- Is your spices cabinet full of seasonings you bought and don’t know which combinations go best with your different dishes and you end up discarding them during your kitchen de-cluttering sessions?
- Are you tired of monotonous cooking, using the same spices and getting the same result with your cooking? I know….it make cooking less of fun and more of a chore!
- Do you want to know which key herbs, spices or seasonings to use in your everyday meals without feeling overwhelmed with the numerous herbs, spices and seasonings available in the grocery stores and markets?
How about a simple pictorial and well designed eBook guide that pulls out and describes the KEY Herbs, Spices and Seasonings in a fun way to make it easy for you to read and easily apply?
YES! then please keep reading…..:)
We have put together a beautifully designed eBook that explains 23 key herbs, spices and seasonings from the vast range that cuts across different types of meal preparations from white meat to red meat, seafood, soups, salads, stews, curries, sauces, jerks etc.. What’s even better is that it contains a list of herbs that complement each other and those that can substitute each other to create the WOW factor.
Ah yes, tips for storing your herbs safely have also been included…
Spicing your food does not have to be complicated… It is my desire and passion to keep encouraging good, tasty home cooked meals with added “food finesse”. It’s what we need to keep our bodies healthy and active. This is why the price of the eBook is practically a giveaway considering the amount of resources that has gone into producing it.
I am not an avid cook but I ensure my family does not starve. Traycee’s facebook group has been a lifesaver because it gives mums like me the opportunity to learn how to prepare more tasty dishes. She has now outdone herself with this Herbs eBook – a God-sent and added bonus. Traycee has made a stressful aspect of cooking easy and accessible to anyone who loves tasty meals. Seasoning has never been my strong suite, but now I am willing to be adventurous with this eBook as my guide. My family is going to love me more! —Temi Koleowo, Business consultant – BusinessSteps4Women -UK
The ebook is organized to make using it a dream. It is divided into different categories that make Herbs, Spices and Seasonings work together. Each herb or spice has pictures and a note on flavor use and other spices/herbs it combines with. The pictures and information together make this a top notch reference. If you are a beginner and want to learn more about how to use herbs and spices or if you are an experienced cook and want to get creative by expanding your flavor palate this is a great reference for you. Funmi Onamusi, Inspirational writer and blogger@helpiamamum
This HSS eBook is dedicated to all food lovers… You can go ahead and download your copy… & get an e-copy of the 7 Festive Season recipes e-book for FREE sent directly to your inbox!
When you click the link you will be directed to Paypal to make payment. Once payment is completed you will immediately be taken to a download page where you can download your ebook. You will also receive an email with a link to your download page. For security purposes, you will be able to download the ebook only 3 times with your download link.
Eat well, Live well!
Points to note
- If you are in the EU you will have to enter your address first so that we can calculate VAT, to comply with VAT Laws.
- If you will like to download on your mobile device please read this link first- http://payhip.com/support/downloading-on-mobile-devices/